Nearly 200 million Americans are suffering with some sort of chronic pain, according to the National Institutes of Health. It’s a number that has been on the rise and one that is of concern for those in the medical community.
Living with chronic pain can limit a person’s quality of life, cause depression, and increase blood pressure.
But people who suffer from chronic pain are seeking alternative ways to find relief without having to fill another prescription. According to a University of Michigan Health System study, about a third of sufferers use complementary and alternative therapies. Those treatments include acupuncture and chiropractic visits.
Magnetic therapy can ease the symptoms of chronic conditions, as well as alleviate aches and pains. A complement to traditional therapies, magnetic therapy is a drug-free way to seek relief.
Master Spas, after extensive research and development, chose to combine the benefits of hydrotherapy with the pain-relieving comfort of magnetic therapy.
Using Magnetic Therapy
Bio-magnetic therapy can help control pain, stop infections, heal bones and scar tissue, as well as aid the rejuvenation of cells. It can also be effectively combined with many other therapies.
When magnets are applied to areas of pain, a favorable reaction takes place, according to clinical tests. The magnetic field created by the magnets energizes and oxygenates the blood, especially the white blood cells — the body’s natural healing agent.
The medical and scientific community has studied the benefits of magnetic therapy, and their research shows that magnetic therapy helps with muscle pain.
Additionally, there are benefits of magnetic therapy.
- It increases blood and oxygen circulation, along with the nutrient carrying potential of the blood.
- Often imbalanced in disease tissues, magnetic therapy affects the boy’s pH.
- Magnetic therapy positively speeds up the migration of calcium ions to facilitate the healing of nervous tissues and bones. Because of this, it can help remove the calcium build-up in joints associated with arthritis.
- The therapy helps relieve muscle pain associated with chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia and frozen shoulder
- It reduces the numbing, tingling, and pain associated with diabetes-related neuropathy.
Master Force Bio-Magnetic Therapy
The Master Force Bio-Magnetic Therapy System applies magnetic therapy to pressure points on the neck and back. There are magnets behind the jets of the StressRelief Neck and Shoulder Seat and behind the spa pillow, delivering the benefits of magnetic therapy in the comfort of a hot tub.
These magnets, along with the hot tub jets, help relieve back, neck, shoulder, and hip pain. Adjust the flow of water to get the right pressure where you need it most. You can also set the temperature up to a therapeutic 104 degrees, for the best experience.
Master Spas’ Master Force Bio-Magnetic Therapy is available on select hot tubs.