There are things we want — a new car, vacation. And there are things we need — food, water, good health. While some might see it as a luxury, a hot tub can be both. A hot Continue Reading
Tag: hot tub questions
Check out the hot tub questions that are asked most often. Learn more about hot tub chemicals, maintenance, and more and feel confident in your decision to buy a spa.
While every owner has unique needs, there are common hot tub questions.
Prospective and current owners want to know:
- How often do you add hot tub chemicals?
- What causes cloudy hot tub water?
- When should you drain your hot tub?
- Which is better: Chlorine or bromine?
- How many jets are there and how do they work?
- What size hot tub is best for my backyard and family?
- How many gallons of water does the hot tub hold?
- Do spas last a long time?
If you have questions about maintaining chemicals, you can find information in your owner’s manual and other Master Spas resources. There are also how to and quick tip videos that answer questions and help you tackle common problems.
The Master Spas website also includes specifications for each model.